Religion Poster

“Go into all the world and proclaim the good news to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved;whoever does not believe will be condemned.” Mark 16:15-16

In this verse Jesus is specifically talking to the disciples after he was raised from the dead. Jesus was scolding the disciples because they didn’t believe the people who told them that Jesus was raised from the dead.

For this assignment we were supposed to find a bible verse that was meaningful to us and we could illustrate it.

This verse is important to me because. It is a verse that really speaks to you it tells you what God wants you to do. It shows the path that Jesus would want us to do. I chose to draw this verse like this because this is something that Jesus would want us to do. He would want us to spread the news.

Here is a link to my verse on an online bible. My verses are Mark 16:15-16

In this verse Jesus had just risen from the dead these were the words that Jesus was saying to the disciples for not believing him.

Dear God,

Please help everyone to understand what you want for us. Help people to be more like you. Help us to spread the good news of your life. Please comfort those who need comforting.

Amen.