My Personal History Museum

In my personal museum I have my baby blanket folded, I also have my first doll, my favorite books when I was a little kid our favorite movie the Parent Trap ,my great uncles remembrance case, a picture of my family, my Dad’s Holy Water wall hanger that he got for First Holy Communion, and my favorite CD when I was a little kid. This is important to me because I don’t remember everything I used when I was a little kid, so this helps me remember some of the things I used. (If you click on the picture it will link back to Flickr)

7 thoughts on “My Personal History Museum

1. Pingback: Krebs' Class Blogs » Blog Archive » Our Personal History

2. I liked the movie “Parent Trap,” because it reminds me of when we were younger. – Casey D.
    What branch of the military was your uncle in? – Brooke
    I have a remembrance case for my grandpa. – Jack

3. Mrs. Kirr’s Class,

Brooke- I am not sure what branch my great uncle was in but I will ask my dad and I will let you know!

Thank you for commenting on my blog!

– Jade

4. Hi Jade,

My name is Stephanie Tisdale. I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your post about your Personal History Museum. I also liked the picture you included of all your personal memories.

When I was a child, my favorite movie was Beauty and the Beast. Out of all your favorite items that you have mentioned, which is your most favorite and why?

-Stephanie Tisdale

5. Jade,

I like what you’re doing with making your personal museum.I loved looking at each person in your class show there childhood memories and the things they liked the most. I looked at some of your classmates but decided to comment on yours. I liked a lot of the stuff you did as a younger child. My mom told me my favorite was Barney even though I don’t remember much about it she said it was. I also loved the parent trap it was one of my favorite movies and still is! I really enjoyed looking at your blog.

Brooke

6. Stephanie,
    My favorite would have to be my baby blanket it is something I remember and I just liked it a lot when I was younger it seems the most significant!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    -Jade