The 7th and 8th grade boys and girls are making barn quilts for the gala in February.
The steps we used are:
- First, we sanded the edges then, painted the plywood white, as a primer.
- Second, we drew our design on the white primer.
- Third, we painted a border black because most barn quilts have a two inch border of black.
- Fourth, we taped off the black and the design, so we could paint the background green.
- Fifth, we painted the background green. We painted about two or three coats.
- Sixth, we taped the green and the other areas to paint the yellow.
- We did the same with the blue.
- We fixed all of our mistakes.
Thanks For Reading my Blog Post on Barn Quilting!